Shopping website

Thursday 7 August 2014

Rapper Claiming To Be Jay Z’s Mistress Releases New Song ‘Sorry Mrs. Carter’




LIV Sorry mrs Carter video


LIV Sorry mrs Carter video 3


LIV Sorry mrs Carter video 2



During the time the whole Jay-Z/ Solange fight went down, a woman went running to the tabloids claiming she was the reason for the fight, but unfortunately folks were more interested in Rachel Roy than some aspiring rapper claiming to be Jay Z’s mistress.
Now, she’s back. The woman goes by the name of LIV and she has released a video for a song called

“Sorry Mrs. Carter.” Using OutKast’s “Ms. Jackson” as backdrop, she briefly throws darts at Beyoncé right out of the gate, while stating that her husband prefers “naturally flawless model chicks” such as herself. Then Liv switches up and clarifies her relationship with Jay, According to her, she and Jay Z never “screwed” but they had a special connection.


Be a lonely chick ‘fore I be number two
Be damned if I don’t, be damned if I do
F-ck f-cking to the top, me and Jay never screwed
We connected on some hip hop sh-t
He could be himself with me and he dig that sh-t
Us two was attracted like some magnets
And us crossing paths was no accident
When I stepped out his life, I took a piece of his heart
I know he still close his eyes and sees me in the dark
I bet he wish I just stayed and played my part
Imagining what I could’ve been with no regard
Later in the song, she raps:
You got a good girl, why she messing with a bad guy?
Ha! F-ck you doing with a rap-guy?
Down to ride ’til the very end
He never kiss you, never hold your hand
He’s a pimp by blood, not relation
I’m ringing the alarm, ’cause I over stand
Girls can’t run the world fighting over men

She also adds:
On some real sh-t, it’s time to tell these young girls some real sh-t. Tell them how you became a wife. You out here telling them how to surfboard. Come on now Surfboard? Monica Lewinsky? You a married woman. Why don’t you tell these girls how to be wives? Why don’t you tell these girls how to act around your husband?
The video has garnered over 1.3 million views so far. Looks like she’s getting what she was looking for